How we handle your Personal information.
Iberian Claims Services SA is committed to protecting your personal information and in doing so we are fully compliant with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
How we process your Personal Information?
We will only process your personal information with your consent. Your consent is given when you purchase an insurance policy or ask for a quote (either directly on our website or from one of our retail shops). Any information you provide is used to help assist with the products and services you have contacted us about.
Personal Information may include;
• Basic personal details such as your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, date of birth or age, gender, marital status and occupation.
• Additional information about your lifestyle and insurance requirements, such as details of your car, your home, your household, your health, or your travel arrangements may also be required. We may also use publicly available sources to collect vehicle registration details.
• Information about your other policies, quotes history, payment history, claims data and history.
• Special Categories of personal information such as health information (for example alcohol consumed, recreational drug use, tobacco use, current state of health, existing conditions, family or personal history in relation to some of these conditions) or disclosures about previous unspent criminal convictions. Your consent may be necessary to obtain special categories of Sensitive Personal Information.
The Purpose and Legal Basis for Processing your personal Information
• The processing of your Personal information is necessary to allow for the performance of a contract between yourself & Ibex Insurance Services Limited.
• Your consent is required in order to provide Insurance cover and deal with any potential insurance claims. You have the right to withdraw your consent to such data processing at any time, but this may restrict our availability to provide insurance or pay any potential claims.
• Data Profiling and Automatic Decision Making may be used when calculating insurance premiums, your personal information may be compared against the industry average both now and in the future. This is done to ensure insurance premiums reflect any potential risk.
• Data Profiling may also be used in the detection of fraud.
Updating your Personal Information
Please let us know as soon as possible if your personal information changes. It is very important that our records are always kept accurate and up to date. You can inform us of any changes by using the following contact methods;
Phone: +34 956 69 55 96
Plaza de la Constitución, 5
11300 La Línea de la Concepción,
Apartado de correos 87
11300 La Línea de la Concepción,
Do we share your information with outside parties?
Iberian Claims Service SA will not share, exchange, transfer or give your information to any other company outside of the Ibex Group for marketing purposes. However, we may share information with trusted third parties who assist us in conducting our business and help provide a service to you or assist us with the prevention of fraud. These trusted third parties must also agree to keep all personal information confidential.
There may be occasions when Iberian Claims Service SA may have to release specific personal information to the Police without your specific consent, in order to comply with an ongoing criminal investigation and to protect our legal rights and that of other parties.
Third Party Links
Occasionally we may include third party website links within our own website. These third party websites have separate privacy policies and Ibex Insurance Services have no responsibility or liability for any further content or activates within these linked third party websites.
Telephone Call Recording
When you call Iberian Claims Service SA, or if you receive a telephone call from an Iberian Claims Service SA staff member, your telephone conversation may be recorded for the purposes of staff training, to improve the quality of our customer service & to aid the detection of fraud.
You have the right to object to receiving direct marketing materials via email, telephone or post from Iberian Claims Service SA. If you wish to opt out of our marketing database, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ibex Insurance Services Limited
PO Box 1127, 68 Irish Town
Contact the Gibraltar Regulatory Authority
If you believe that Ibex Insurance Services Limited have breached your privacy rights or if you are not satisfied with our response to your concerns, you can contact the Gibraltar Data Commissioner at the following address;
Gibraltar Regulatory Authority
2nd Floor, Eurotowers 4
1 Europort Road